Coordinating BOG lunch ADR time?

Tigpooh

Disney Fanatic!
This is our first time experiencing a BOG lunch. I snagged a lunch ressie for 1 person, but now need to pick one up for my other half. How close together do the times need to be for checking in,being seated together ect. So if mine is at 1:30, could we checkin and sit together if his is at 1:45? Or does it need to be the exact same time? Can it be a difference of a half hr? 15 min?

For breakfast and lunch you can anywhere like a cafeteria. So any reservation within 30 min should be fine (and that's so you aren't waiting forever)

It's up to the discretion of the CM if you can be let in together, but with two reservations within 15-30 minutes this shouldn't be an issue. Like others mentioned, you seat yourself, so you'll be able to eat together.

Take it for what it's worth, but we've witnessed people being turned away and told not to come back for check-in until 5 minutes before their ADR several times in the past at BoG for lunch.

It probably depends on how many reservations that they have that day, and if they're at capacity, that obviously decreases the chances that someone will be let in early. In this case, whoever goes in first can order, get a table and drinks, and by the time the food comes, the other person should be close to getting let in as well. Hope this works out for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter