• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cooling Bandana

binness

Earning My Ears
hi!
I’ve read about this item somewhere and I’m curious how does it work and is it really cools?

i used a cooling bandana last september in wdw - you soak it in water (about 20 minutes) & it expands - it does seem to cool your neck a bit - as it dries & evaporates, you re-soak it - it takes up to a week to actually dry out completely (where it's back to being a flat bandana filled with those crystals)

We bought some for our trip last September but only used them very briefly on the first day. We didn't think they worked very well ... and, personally, I didn't like the feel of the wet, sweaty band on my neck. Blech.

Debbie

My 11 yo DS used one on our trip in early July. He used it almost the whole trip as it seemed to help him tolerate the heat better than on other trips we've had, and this was our first WDW trip in the middle of summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter