• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coolers in the parks?

music

Earning My Ears
I have a rolling cooler that I would like to bring into the park with me with drinks. Do you have to be screened to get in? Does Universal allow you to bring in sodas?

Not a cooler.
Maybe 1 or 2 water bottles in a bag with a snack bar.
Leave the cooler in your car, and come back to the garage at lunch time.
They check all bags on entering the park.

Outside food or drink is officially a no-no, too, but they seem to let water bottles go.

However I have seen people getting away with bringing a 2-liter soda, sandwiches (once my parents brought in a Publix sub for me...but now I always buy lunch at the parks), etc.

Attempt at your own risk. I'm not encouraging it, but I'm just being honest as to what I have witnessed.

Only a small soft sided cooler that's only big enough to carry a 6 pack tops is allowed. A rolling cooler will not be allowed in.

Thanks everyone for the help. I just got a great cooler an thought it would be a good idea to save a couple of bucks!!
But thats okay, I'll still have a good time and use it in the room to keep things cold for after the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter