Cool places to hang out at WDW and possibly meet fellow teens?

bxccah

Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!
Hey! I'm Becca and I'm coming to disney world next week for three weeks with my family. I'm obviously going to have some freedom and want some time away from momma, sister and 3 Y/O niece. I've never been to disney before (not since I was like 3/4 and can't remember then haha) and Im staying at Saratoga resort so it's close to downtown disney. Where are the cool places to hang out, apart from the parks? Like, in the evenings after AK, HS shut? MK seems to be open the longest but I'm thinking i would rather spend an evening in downtown disney after watching some fireworks, instead of like riding space mountain over and over or :p so where do you guys like to hang out? Hopefully I'll be able to find someone else around my age who's spending some time away from their family!

Also, I've heard disney pizza is awful, is that true? Am I better off ordering from dominos/pizza hut and getting them to deliver? Big fan of pizza here ;) made loads of ADRs in epcot and downtown disney for our table service dinners (on the disney dining plan) but I reckon I'll be using my QS for lunches, but won't waste them on disney pizza if its rubbish!

Hi! i hope this isn't to late for you to use a few of these ideas!
(these are all at downtown disney)
1.Eat at Earl of Sandwich :)
2.see a movie at AMC
3.Have and ice cream or shake from Ghirardelli soda fountain.--NOTE if you enter the chocolate store side, you will get a free chocolate sample.
4.You must stop @ Goofy's candy company and make your own treat, they are so delish!(they have really good fudge 2!)
5.On certain nights at cookies of dublin, they have DJ dance partys, and i'm sure you could meet some other teens there!
6.If you love shopping as much as i do, definitly browse around in all of the shops, a lot of them are super cool!

As for pizza, i've never had disney's. There is a really good deep dish place called Giordanno's although it's off disney property.
I'm totally jelly your going to WDW for 3 weeks! have an awesome time!princess:

Disneys pizza really isn't that bad, my family always orders one the night before we are leaving while packing to go home. It's not any better or worse then Dominos.

I've eaten Disney pizza a billion times and I can say from experience that their pizza is just as good as any!!! I like it!!!

Also, I'm really jealous that you're staying for 3 weeks!!! But, I guess it's a good thing that my family would never stay for 3 weeks because if they told me that, I would probably faint in excitement!!! :rotfl2:

Have a fun trip!!! And remember, I know you want to spend time away from your family but the whole reason Walt Disney created WDW was so that there was a place for children and adults, basically families so make sure to spend some good, quality time with them!!! Have fun!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter