Cool Disney Merchandise at a dollar

jworthy

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to let everyone know that I found some really cool Disney merchandise at the Dollar Tree Store near my house. There were light-up suckers of Pooh, Piglet, Mickey and Tigger. There were also a lot of light up pens and fuzzy pens which had various Disney Characters on them. I thought they would be great to take with us to WDW. These should do the job of being fun but not too expensive for a daily treat.
:thumbsup2

Thanks to your post, I ran by the Dollar Tree yesterday on my way home & found PERFECT treats to leave for the kids each day. I had read somewhere on here about Tinker Bell visiting your room each day & spreading a little pixie dust & leaving a treat. I wanted to make sure Tink did this for our 5 little girls. However, at our Dollar Tree I didn't see any of the things you saw - but I was able to RACK UP on Ariel treats! So, it won't be Tink that visits our room each night, it will be Ariel. The girls can wake up each morning to a special something from the Little Mermaid herself!! I bet Ariel might even spread a little glitter (or maybe water drops?) to make sure the girls know she really did come in the night!

We leave in 14 hours & I can't stop Dis'ing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter