Cookware

GAIL HAYDEN

DVC Member since '92
Ok, I have done my usual exhaustive net searching for the cookware at OKW and simply cannot find anything. All it says on the bottom of the pots and pans is Teflon.
Does anyone know where they can be purchased?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, they are GREAT pans.

TIA

hey call ms and ask - they are new - so they should be able to find the supplier fast!!!

Originally posted by GAIL HAYDEN
Pots and pans (aka cooking decoraton assessories).
Ahh, yes... Those metal things with handles that are stuck to the bottom of my cabinets. :teeth:

MG

Ahh, yes... Those metal things with handles that are stuck to the bottom of my cabinets.
Actually, to be strictly scientific, they grow there. We have some growing in our home, too.
:p

I have not yet seen the new cookware at OKW, but I did find a huge selection on Amazon.com. In fact I purchased an Analon cookware set last night online.

You might have luck finding something similar there, if not the same brand.

After preparing Thanksgiving dinner in our Boardwalk Villa this past November, it would be nice if they are able to stock the same new sets.

Good luck Gail, and let us know if you are able to find out the brand name. :)

Originally posted by CarolAnnK
I have not yet seen the new cookware at OKW, but I did find a huge selection on Amazon.com. In fact I purchased an Analon cookware set last night online.

You might have luck finding something similar there, if not the same brand.

After preparing Thanksgiving dinner in our Boardwalk Villa this past November, it would be nice if they are able to stock the same new sets.

Good luck Gail, and let us know if you are able to find out the brand name. :)

That was one of my "stops" on my exhaustive "cookware search"
(pots and pans to you, Maistre Gracey ;) )

If I get any info, I will definitely report back here.

New cookware at OKW? That would be nice, as I've brought down my own teflon pan in the past. Does this mean I don't have to bring down my own teflon pan next month?
Martha

Originally posted by MOMO2DK
New cookware at OKW? That would be nice, as I've brought down my own teflon pan in the past. Does this mean I don't have to bring down my own teflon pan next month?
Martha

Yes, in the units that have been refurbed they have wonderful new pots and pans. All teflon all heavy duty, padded handles, vented lids. They are wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter