ITA Curtis Stone, but for this reason :laughing:

curtis-stone-apron-picture.jpg

I'd pick Paula Deen if I really wanted to learn

and Eric Ripert if I just wanted to watch.... :love:

eric_ripert.jpg

I'd pick Paula Deen if I really wanted to learn

and Eric Ripert if I just wanted to watch.... :love:

eric_ripert.jpg

Oh God! I have a huge crush on Eric...so Zen, so handsome and he knows how to cook!:lovestruc
Hard to choose...love Jacque Pepin, Eric, Ina, Rick Bayless, Jaime, and Tyler.

ok, slightly ot but say you could have a cooking lesson how much would you expect to pay?

Cake boss Buddy Valastro was here in a nearby city very recently. just to watch him demonstrate was 125.00 adult and 75.00 for a child. this wasn't including meet and greet. I love Cake Boss but not that much.

ok, slightly ot but say you could have a cooking lesson how much would you expect to pay?

Cake boss Buddy Valastro was here in a nearby city very recently. just to watch him demonstrate was 125.00 adult and 75.00 for a child. this wasn't including meet and greet. I love Cake Boss but not that much.

Robert Irvine - Dinner: Impossible and Restaurant: Impossible - has a restaurant in Hilton Head Island. He or his co-owner do a demonstration with recipes to take home, samplings and wine for $65. It was a most awesome experience.

Anyone but Bobby Flay, who seems like a real jerk.

Curtis Stone might be my top pick. ;)

I would pay that much to see my favorite chef, and I would pay more for a hands on cooking lesson. My dd and I have taken a class at the CIA and it was $250 each but it was an experience that I won't forget so to me it was worth every penny.

For fun, Paula Deen and if I were to pick a chef easy on the eyes (as well as an amazing chef), Scott Conant is my kind of guy. :lovestruc

PAULA!
Give me all the butter!!

I have to say I love Rick Bayless and Hubert Keller.

They seem like 2 of the nicest, most humble "celebrity" chefs I've seen. At least from watching them on Top Chef Masters.

I'd probably have Rick Bayless teach me how to make Mole. But he said it took him years to perfect it, so not sure how much I could learn in one lesson. :)

For fun , Paula Deen. I think it would be a hoot to spend the day with her. I cook just like her all the time anyway, I just use less butter... alot less LOL. I know, Oh the horror of less butter haha!

For truly learning a new skill, because I really could ramp up my more gourmet skills , maybe Anne Burrell or Gordan Ramsey. Hopefully he won't yell at me too much. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter