Cookiedude and the Barfers arrive back home down under!

Cookiedude

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
Hey guys! Just walked in the door after leaving LA FORTY HOURS AGO and travelling a looooooong way home via Tokyo and Singapore. Have no idea what time it is or what country I'm in :) And why is it raining here? It's supposed to be summer :confused3

Is it a bad sign that twenty minutes after arriving home I'm on the DIS boards already :rotfl2:

I MISS YOU GUYS!

Trip report for the remaining days of our trip coming up soon.

40 hours ago?!!! That is a LONG travel schedule!:scared1:

You HAVE to be delirious after all that!:rotfl:

Hopefully the sun will come out for you guys there and you can start enjoying your summer. We have lots of snow here where I live.:santa:

Well, get some much needed rest (you're probably sleeping right now as I'm writing this :goodvibes ). Take care of those kids, and I want to see you here on the DisBoards on a regular basis!:thumbsup2

Okay I posted the rest of my trip report

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=22177027

I put it in the California Trip Report section since the last part of the trip was non-Disney.

I am sooooo suffering from post-Disney blues :sad1: It doesn't help that my screensaver is a collection of photos of the castle at christmas and the fireworks :) So weird to see that now that I've actually been there and seen it. I think the only thing stopping me from booking another trip for next year is the HORRIFIC JETLAG I'm currently experiencing :rotfl2: Partly why I posted the trip report of the journey home, so I never ever forget the reality of living so far away from Disneyland :lmao:

Ah give a few weeks and then you can start planning your next visit. I thought my 16 hours from Sacramento to Sydney was bad enough, forty hours of travel time is brutal. I'm glad you made it home safety.

Welcome home! :goodvibes

Sounds like you had a great time! I haven't read your trip report yet, but I will soon. We're going at the beginning of March, so it will be good to hear about another Aussie's trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter