Cookie recipes

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
need a delicious different recipe for a swap. We always have about twenty people so we can't have ordinary chocolate chips, oatmeals etc

Google "Taste of Home Coconut Almond Bombs". The cookie recipe doesn't sound appealing (at least in my opinion), but they are delicious and they look beautiful on a cookie tray. We make them every year and they are the favorite of everyone that gets our cookie trays

Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies
I sprinkle a bit if crushed candy cane on mine.
Makes 3 dozen.
Hugs Mel

convert

Recipe here
http://www.food.com/recipe/chocolate-dipped-shortbread-cookies-15364

Last edited:
Also think about making oreo bark (like peppermint bark but with crushed oreos instead of candycane/peppermint). It's sometimes nice to have something other than an actual cookie on the plate!

My easy go to cookie is a peanut butter blossom. If not making peanut butter cookie dough from scratch, I buy the Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix. When they come out of the oven, top it off with a Hershey kiss. Yummy!

I like peanut butter blossoms, I like Hershey heath and cocoa snowballs (without the nuts or kiss in the middle), I like cinnamon pecan cookies, I like triple chocolate cookies (white/milk/dark) drizzled with extra chocolate, I like thumbprint cookies with strawberry jam and a white chocolate drizzle (gorgeous and so good:), I like potato chip pretzel cookies dipped in dark chocolate, I like white chocolate and dried cherry cookies - I like everything:)...I stay away from mint b/c I hate it and the flavor infiltrates all the other cookies in a swap (so you need to put them in their own separate container unless you want all the swapped cookies you get to taste the same:)...

I make regular chocolate chip cookies (use a recipe that makes big, soft ones) and put chopped up Andes and peppermint Oreos in them. You could also do the cherry flavored Andes for a chocolate covered cherry twist.

Omg, all these sound delicious! It's a tradition to make Chocolate Crinkles at our house for Christmas, always a hit and Santa's faves! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter