• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cookie Exchange ~ sent/received!!

One more down :teeth:

I received my packge today from Will, DH of kaylajr
Yummy!!
Pepperidge Farm Chesapeake....dark chocolate with pecans :teeth:
Reese's peanut butter cookes :teeth:
Oreos :teeth:
Love them all.....I have been dying for a cookie and I don't keep any around because I have no willpower :blush: But I will try to be good.
Also included was a box of Kleenex in a Mickey deocrated box
A 2 year planner
and a cute Lady light up pen.

Thank you Will!!

Meriweather said:
One more down :teeth:

I received my packge today from Will, DH of kaylajr
Yummy!!
Pepperidge Farm Chesapeake....dark chocolate with pecans :teeth:
Reese's peanut butter cookes :teeth:
Oreos :teeth:
Love them all.....I have been dying for a cookie and I don't keep any around because I have no willpower :blush: But I will try to be good.
Also included was a box of Kleenex in a Mickey deocrated box
A 2 year planner
and a cute Lady light up pen.

Thank you Will!!

Glad it arrived
sorry again about the delay

so now only 4 more
two I sent
one I am waiting for and
one i don't know who ???? :teeth:

Yes Kayla ~ you are right ~ and then there were 4!! :thumbsup2 I show those waiting on packages are:

DisneyCP2002
christmaslady
kaylajr (dd Erica)
jenndisney

Hopefully they do get their packages soon so they too can enjoy their yummy's like the rest of us!! ;) And yes Nancy ~ poor me having to go to Germany ~ I CANNOT WAIT!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Mine was delivered:
Label/Receipt Number: 0305 0830 0002 4886 7217

Your item was delivered at 9:48 am on March 22, 2006 in DODGE CITY, KS 67801
This is one of the ones you have as not delivered yet...so someone might want to check in with her!

Hi, I received my package from Erica, Kaylajr's DD on Friday but I worked all weekend. Sorry it took me so long to post.

I received:
a light up Simba pen
Disney Kleenex
windchimes
Pepperidge Farm Dark Choc Brownie cookies (I opened these first because I've never had them. Yummy)
Mini Chips Ahoy
Almond Joy cookies. I've never seen these before but I like Almond Joy candy bars so I'm sure I'll like these. I'm taking the whole box to work for my afternoon snacks!

Thanks, Erica, it was a nice exchange!

christmaslady said:
Hi, I received my package from Erica, Kaylajr's DD on Friday but I worked all weekend. Sorry it took me so long to post.

I received:
a light up Simba pen
Disney Kleenex
windchimes
Pepperidge Farm Dark Choc Brownie cookies (I opened these first because I've never had them. Yummy)
Mini Chips Ahoy
Almond Joy cookies. I've never seen these before but I like Almond Joy candy bars so I'm sure I'll like these. I'm taking the whole box to work for my afternoon snacks!

Thanks, Erica, it was a nice exchange!

We are glad you enjoyed it

so that makes three more right???

I will check at the post office today to see if they
hae Erica's package
but nothing as of yesterday

kaylajr said:
We are glad you enjoyed it

so that makes three more right???

I will check at the post office today to see if they
hae Erica's package
but nothing as of yesterday

Technically ~ we are down to just 2 more now!! The package lewdyan1 sent out was delivered (thank you Delivery Confirmation!!), but we have not heard from the new package owner yet! So we have DisneyCP2002, and Kayla's dd Erica yet to receive (package sent 3/15 ~ I will check with the sender on whether or not she had Delivery Confirmation).

I just checked DC on Disneycp2002's and it still has my hometown info
so that either means it hasn't made it to TX yet or the people there forgot to scan it

Hope she gets it today

and i will check at my PO again today for Erica's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter