• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cookie Exchange ~ sent/received!!

Sorry to my exchange buddies I plannedon sending yesterday but cam home
work sick

They think I got food poisioning

Man I feel Rotten

so I will get them on there way just wanted to let you know that I didn't yesterday as planned but they are packaged and ready :thumbsup2

so when DH gets home :moped:

Will be seeing Phantom of the Opera next Saturday
Dania, my daughter is going to see it on Thursday with her band. Phantom of the Opera was their marching music last fall.

kaylajr said:
Sorry to my exchange buddies I plannedon sending yesterday but cam home
work sick

They think I got food poisioning

Man I feel Rotten

so I will get them on there way just wanted to let you know that I didn't yesterday as planned but they are packaged and ready :thumbsup2

so when DH gets home :moped:

Thanks for checking in Kayla! I have had food poisining before ~ and it is horrible....almost as bad a labor! ;) Hope you are feeling better soon.

Other than Kayla ~ we still have two other packages to hear about sending! If no word today ~ PM's will go out late afternoon......

Dznypal said:
thanks Kimber79

I recieved

milk chocolate oreo I like oreos and we dont have this kind here (yet!!)

Milano raspberry I love anything raspberry

nutter butter bits DH already took these!!!!

pepperidge farms chocolate chunk macadamine always had to get macadamine nuts when were in Hawaii!!

bath crystals, an assortment of magnets

thanks again for everything :goodvibes

this exchange was so much fun since alot of things it seems whoever got the package didnt have some things in their hometown

looking forward to the next exchange

You are very much welcome!! Glad your package arrived safe and sound! I have a weakness for chocolate covered Oreo's and White Chocolate Macadamia cookies! Enjoy....

Meriweather said:
the one I sent was delivered today....someone needs to check their PO box ;)

:cool1: My DH just came home with the box.
I had recieved-
*Keebler fudge sticks
*Fudge covered marshmallow cookies
*Almond Joy cookies-I'm sure my DH will take these away from me.
*8 colorful pencils
*Cute little brown stuffed dog-he is very soft and I'm sure my daughter will sleep with him tonight.
*Oreos
*Mini Mickey playing cards
*Carrot cake candle-I have never tried a carrot cake candle, but I love eatting carrot cake, especially ones with cream cheese, so I will burn this tonight.
*Salad magnet
*Cherry antenna topper
*Chapstick
*Keychain
*Tea bags
*Starfish and seahorse pin
*Notepad
*Airplane
*2 Disney soaps
*Disney shampoo/conditioner

Thank you very much Nancy, it's snacktime for us right now :teeth: .

Hoping my person checks in soon, saying that her package came. :upsidedow

My cookies came today, left out on the porch in the rain! :umbrella: The postman didn't even bother to ring the doorbell (we were home). :( But they survived. :thumbsup2 I received:

Archway Oatmeal Pecan cookies
Keebler Grasshopper cookies
Keebler Mint Creme Filled cookies
Disney colored pencils
Disney stickers
Disney 3-D movie club card

Thank you, Heidi (Pooh67-68)! The Oatmeal Pecan and Mint Creme cookies are new to me. Can't wait to try them! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter