Cookie cake? is is possible to order one

TheTravelingCarters

Vacation Addict
I have seen the thread of all the beautiful specialty cakes people have ordered for their special occasions. I caught myslef looking through them all and didn't see a cookie cake. Does anyone know if any of the bakeries can or will do a decorated cookie cake?

I got a giant Mickey Head Rice Krispie for my DDs last year on Main Street in MK. It had chocolate dipped-ears and sprinkles. They ranged in price from $12-16 based on the amount of chocolate added. You didn't need to pre-order. It was the only alternative I could find for cakes at WDW.

IMG_1035.jpg

I got a giant Mickey Head Rice Krispie for my DDs last year on Main Street in MK. It had chocolate dipped-ears and sprinkles. They ranged in price from $12-16 based on the amount of chocolate added. You didn't need to pre-order. It was the only alternative I could find for cakes at WDW.

IMG_1035.jpg

This is a GREAT IDEA!!!! Thanks!
:thumbsup2:yay::thumbsup2:yay::thumbsup2

I'd try checking "giant cookie" since it's not really a cake at all but a giant cookie.

True, it really is just an oversixed cookie...some are a little cake or brownie like in thickness

I guess I am basically looking for an alternative cake option that can be special for a celebration dinner...

For my son's 13 Birthday I called prior to our arrival to ask if they could make me a chocolate chip cookie cake. I had to explain what I was talking about to the baker because he had never heard of it. It was wonderful. I am sorry I don't remember the number but I am sure you can call disney and ask who you would speak to. We stayed at Pop Century but the cake was made I believe at the Boardwalk resort and then delivered to Pop. It was around $16. My son doesn't like cake so we have always gotten him a cookie cake for his birthday. I was shocked though that I had to explain what I was talking about. :yay:

For my son's 13 Birthday I called prior to our arrival to ask if they could make me a chocolate chip cookie cake. I had to explain what I was talking about to the baker because he had never heard of it. It was wonderful. I am sorry I don't remember the number but I am sure you can call disney and ask who you would speak to. We stayed at Pop Century but the cake was made I believe at the Boardwalk resort and then delivered to Pop. It was around $16. My son doesn't like cake so we have always gotten him a cookie cake for his birthday. I was shocked though that I had to explain what I was talking about. :yay:

So WONDERFUL to hear this!!!! :cheer2: Everyone in my family prefers a cookie cake over a regular cake any day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter