• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Convince me which toilet paper is best for my RV

5021658156c995e2794.jpg

I heard the op has cats. Cat fur is a good use for wiping your butt when going #2.

NO TP needed. The cat cleans up after its self.

I used to teach a class on the use of the small portion of toilet paper provided in the old C rations in the Army. It was a brilliant presentation emphasizing conservation and practicality, if I do say so myself. I will teach it for anyone interested at the Fort. It is better after I have had a couple Kungaloosh (Kungalooshes? Kungalooshi? Kungaleesh?).

I used to teach a class on the use of the small portion of toilet paper provided in the old C rations in the Army. It was a brilliant presentation emphasizing conservation and practicality, if I do say so myself. I will teach it for anyone interested at the Fort. It is better after I have had a couple Kungaloosh (Kungalooshes?
Kungalooshi? Kungaleesh?).

Is this a hands on class?

I used to teach a class on the use of the small portion of toilet paper provided in the old C rations in the Army. It was a brilliant presentation emphasizing conservation and practicality, if I do say so myself. I will teach it for anyone interested at the Fort. It is better after I have had a couple Kungaloosh (Kungalooshes? Kungalooshi? Kungaleesh?).
Being as I'll be at the Fort the same time you'll be there, I'm interested in hearing all about this. :teacher:

Is this a hands on class?

Why yes, yes it is!

However, I don't prefer the hands on class. ;)

I usually just wait for my neighbors to go to the parks, then I use their bathroom. I have found that some people simply do NOT know how to buy quality TP, though. Then I steal a roll from one of the good shoppers and give it to the other folks.

I'm helpful that way. :thumbsup2

I am loving this thread, I haven't laughed this much in a long time, thanks :lmao:

I usually just wait for my neighbors to go to the parks, then I use their bathroom. I have found that some people simply do NOT know how to buy quality TP, though. Then I steal a roll from one of the good shoppers and give it to the other folks.

I'm helpful that way. :thumbsup2

BRDof3, man in tights.

We use Scott tissue, works great, all campgrounds so far are fine with it.

After reading this thread, I hope you don't ask about greasing hitch balls.

How about just wearing super absorbent diapers when camping - like astronauts.:rolleyes:

I only do that at football games. Drink all the beer I want & don't worry about how long the line is for the ladies room. Depends - they're not just for old people.

all of your suggestions were pure genius:lmao:,....but why not just dispose the used tp in the trash and empty the trash every morning,...let the ft. peeps come and dispose of the stinky trash:scared1:

You must have been to Cancun,,thats the way the Mexicans do it .

Couldn't you wear Depends and not have to bother with all that hassle, just do your business where vere your at, on Soaring, Test Tracks, where ever, then at the end of the night, just toss that sucker,,,,and no black tank to empty.
Now how can I convince Denise to do that ?

:rotfl2::lmao:

Too funny.

Seriously though. We use angel soft. That is what the RV people told us to use when we bought the RV. Usually can find pretty good coupons too. Of course we could just skip the second step and use the coupons instead...:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter