Convienence foods at values?

Twoboysnmygirl

DIS Veteran
I thought I was told that you could buy a half gallon milk in the gift shop at the values (specifically ASMU) as well as some other things, but I'm needing confirmation on that. When we stayed at Pop, I don't remember food items in the gift shop? I also thought I read you could buy beer there as well instead of using the pool bar?? Trying to decide if we need to use garden grocer or if we can get a couple things at the resort for our suite kitchenette?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure you can get a 1/2 gallon of milk at the resort shops. As far as beer, there is no discount for purchasing a 6-pack any longer, it is around $5 per beer!!!

There was milk at the gift shop at Assp; not sure if there was 1/2 gallon but for sure I saw 16 0z and it was cheaper than in the Food Court.

Yes, you can get the 1/2 gallon at ASMu as well as bread, bagels and other snack items and drinks. The prices are as marked when prepriced like bread. The cost of a 1/2 gallon milk is higher than a regular store of course but much less then the small containers in the food court. We have picked up bagels in the past there and toasted them in the food court! (they also have peanut butter and jelly at the store) We bring our own peanut butter and that type of thing since we drive. We just buy the perishables there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter