converting 14-day exp tickets to non-expiring

sjluci

Earning My Ears
We purchased 4-day hopper passes from Undercover Tourist and received 2 days free. We only used 4 days and wanted to know if we can convert the last two days to non-expiring tickets. We're already home and didn't think about it while we were at the parks. I called our local Disney Store and they said it has to be done at DisneyWorld. Is that correct? Is there nothing we can do? We'll probably be going back in 2 years and would love to be able to use those 2 days. Thanks.

I'm quoting this from allearsnet.com
WHAT IF I FORGOT TO ADD DAYS OR OPTIONS OR UPGRADE MY TICKET AND I HAVE ALREADY RETURNED HOME?
You must make the changes in person at WDW, depending on what you are doing either at a Guest Relations location or at the Lobby Concierge desk at your Disney resort. You cannot do it on the phone, online, or at a Disney Store. It is possible to contact Disney Ticketing and on their instruction, mail them your ticket and a check for what you want to do. This is the only way to upgrade a ticket after you have left WDW. The 14 day window still applies even in these cases.

You will have to pay the cost of adding "no-expiry" to a 6-day pass b/c that is what you originally had. The cost of upgrading to "no-expiry" is based on the original number of days on the pass and not just the remaining days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter