Convention Tickets

jensen

DIS Veteran
I’m hoping someone has actually used convention tickets recently and can help answer my questions. I’m interested to know how these work in regard to adding to My Disney Experience. Do I add the ticket code number the same way? I’m on the fence about the hopper and I plan to only use Genie+ on certain days. Can I buy these upgrades the same way I would have with regular tickets?

I’m hoping someone has actually used convention tickets recently and can help answer my questions. I’m interested to know how these work in regard to adding to My Disney Experience. Do I add the ticket code number the same way? I’m on the fence about the hopper and I plan to only use Genie+ on certain days. Can I buy these upgrades the same way I would have with regular tickets?
We were there in December for a convention. Adding the ticket in MDE worked fine when I did it on the website. Once in MDE, you can purchase G+ each day the same way you would for any other ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter