Convention schedule please?

I don't suppose anyone might know about any conferences that are taking place beginning to mid August all? Or might I be lucky and this be a quiet month?

From the google search, I found the links to the two conferences at Coronado Springs that I referenced.

From the google search, I found the links to the two conferences at Coronado Springs that I referenced.

I'm actually looking for July, I did find two conferences for July but for some reason I can not find a complete list. The buzz site use to have it on their site but now it seems you have to join their Facebook group to get the complete list. I will call Disney and see if they have the info, if not I will have to join the buzz group. Thanks for trying I do appreciate it, I will just keep digging.

I'm actually looking for July, I did find two conferences for July but for some reason I can not find a complete list. The buzz site use to have it on their site but now it seems you have to join their Facebook group to get the complete list. I will call Disney and see if they have the info, if not I will have to join the buzz group. Thanks for trying I do appreciate it, I will just keep digging.

Sorry, it looks like someone else asked about August. I did not quote their post though in my original post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter