• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Convention ornaments

Vic17

Earning My Ears
Where can I find information or web sights on who has the old convention stuff for sale?

I really want the villian ornament set from a few years back!!

Can anyone tell me?

also where can I get info on this years convention?

Hi Vic17 and welcome to our convention board. :D

:confused: I'm not sure what you're talking about as far as 'convention ornaments' and 'villan ornament from a few years ago' because this year's convention is our first annual ((unless Pete's been holding out on us :eek: )).

Are you referring to the Disneyana Conventions???

I'm not sure that we'll be able to help you on this board. You may want to ask on the Community Board or the Collector's Board.

Good Luck with your search. :D

I got all excited when I read this thread. I thought that we were going to have an ornament swap or something at the convention. (I love Christmas ornaments!!)
Vick, sorry that we won't be able to help you :(
Gerri

thats ok... I am so sorry.. I guess I didn't understand what kind of convention you all are going to!!! So sorry!!! I love ornaments!!! I really want those villian ornaments too... thanks again!

No problem vic.....we're just sorry we couldn't help. :(

Try the other two boards I mentioned....you just never know... :)

You know DIS Convention Xmas Ornaments are a good idea - I'll have to look into it :) I myself have an Xmas ornament collection from all my vacations - great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter