convention and FP+???

wallawallakids

DIS Veteran
Hi, My husband is attending a convention this July in WDW at the BC and we have gone ahead and booked the rooms and tickets through the WDW convention #. I was curious though, has anyone had convention tickets since they started FP+? Are we eligible to participate in FP+? Will we have magic bands? I know that all the resorts will have moved to Magic Bands by that time but I don't know if having convention tickets makes a difference. If we are not eligible to participate in FP+ and there are no more FP machines, then can we not use fast pass at all during our trip? Thanks for any help.

I'm going in two weeks with my brother who is coaching at a gymnastics meet there. He booked us under their group discount which I think is the same as a convention and we have our MB and have booked our FP+.

Hi, My husband is attending a convention this July in WDW at the BC and we have gone ahead and booked the rooms and tickets through the WDW convention #. I was curious though, has anyone had convention tickets since they started FP+? Are we eligible to participate in FP+? Will we have magic bands? I know that all the resorts will have moved to Magic Bands by that time but I don't know if having convention tickets makes a difference. If we are not eligible to participate in FP+ and there are no more FP machines, then can we not use fast pass at all during our trip? Thanks for any help.

Yes you will get MBs and FP+ also. They tickets need to be linked in MDE for FP+, I don't know if that happens automatically. Are your tickets listed in MDE?

I'm going in two weeks with my brother who is coaching at a gymnastics meet there. He booked us under their group discount which I think is the same as a convention and we have our MB and have booked our FP+.

I'm going to that also!! :)

Thanks for the help!

Glad to know it might work.

I am sorry, I am new to WDW (only been once before). What is MDE? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter