Contrmporary parking new years

diamondect4

Earning My Ears
I have chef mickeys reservations at 8:30am New Year's Eve day. Do you think they would let me park at the hotel or even valet there? I know I could take a bus to MK and walk or even go to the TTC and take the monorail but I was just curious if anyone knew about the parking rules?

I have chef mickeys reservations at 8:30am New Year's Eve day. Do you think they would let me park at the hotel or even valet there? I know I could take a bus to MK and walk or even go to the TTC and take the monorail but I was just curious if anyone knew about the parking rules?

You get 3 hours self parking for an ADR. Valet will get you the whole day.

You can self-park for your reservation but would need to move the vehicle after you are done eating.

Some people have posted that on the busiest of busy days, all bets are off. They may not let you even valet park there, even with an ADR. It completely depends on how full the lots are, and on the CMs working that day.

Some people have posted that on the busiest of busy days, all bets are off. They may not let you even valet park there, even with an ADR. It completely depends on how full the lots are, and on the CMs working that day.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of if I drive there and the lot is full I will not make the reservation. I called Disney about this and everyone I get has no idea and like I'm the only person who has ever asked this question. I can if I want to play it safe I will just take the bus to MK and walk

FWIW, I've tried to park there (valet) during August (i.e., not particularly crowded) and been refused. I think there was a convention going on and, thus, they needed all the parking spots.

So, I personally wouldn't expect to be able to park there NYE. HTH!

FWIW, I've tried to park there (valet) during August (i.e., not particularly crowded) and been refused. I think there was a convention going on and, thus, they needed all the parking spots.

So, I personally wouldn't expect to be able to park there NYE. HTH!

I have also been turned away due to a large convention in house at CR, and I had an ADR for dinner at a restaurant at the hotel, and I was only maybe 15 minutes away from the ADR time when I arrived at the hotel. I was told to park at the MK lot and take the monorail to the hotel. If I had done this, I would have been very late for my ADR. This was before the cancellation penalty policy went into effect, so I just turned the car around and when I got to a place I could stop the car, I called and cancelled the ADR.

If you really want the ADR, I would plan on either a taxi or using Disney transport to get there.

You can also try valet at the other monorail resorts too if the CR is full up and then monorail back to the CR. (Although at that point you might end up back at TTC)

As long as you're staying at a wdw resort, I would just bus to MK and walk over to CR. That way, there's no worries about parking. Park buses start running at 6:30am.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of if I drive there and the lot is full I will not make the reservation. I called Disney about this and everyone I get has no idea and like I'm the only person who has ever asked this question. I can if I want to play it safe I will just take the bus to MK and walk

This would be your safest option.

You can take a cab for $20 to $25 if you are onsite if you are afraid of not making it on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter