• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CONTEST HAS ENDED POST REVIEWS.... WIN annual passes, park hopper, tickets to party

I won the wallpaper with all 3 of my addresses for the first couple of days, and nothing for the last 2 days. I will also try earlier tomorrow. :)

Of the people who have won (more than the wallpaper), who has used the 'free' code vs any a code that they earn via purchases. Could it be that the contest favors thos who actually purchase things at Ralph's. :confused:

:rotfl:

Of the people who have won (more than the wallpaper), who has used the 'free' code vs any a code that they earn via purchases. Could it be that the contest favors thos who actually purchase things at Ralph's. :confused:

:rotfl:

Majority of the people I have seen win on the boards and with my friends alot have won with the free code.... i won 4 private party tickets and my fiancee won two park hoppers with the free code.

Especially since you're trying to win them for your cousin, you should use their email address! It's another entry and increases the chances :)

I can’t use her address…she doesn’t live here.. she lives in finland!!! RFLOL..

Oh well I am just going to give up..its not worth the stress.. let alone I think it favors people who use the receipt code more then the free code

So far 3 for 3 on using the free code.

I guess I have the same luck as FUNBALL

:sad2:

I am not having any sort of good luck..and it all started last night!! I was editing the 50 some photos I took for the Disneyland picture of the day thread—had great good photos and black and whites also!! just really fantastic shots…..

but I by accident hit the delete all button and now all of those awesome photos I took just yesterday are all gone!!! EVERY single one… I am just beside myself. I cannot believe I did that!!!!!! and its not like I can duplicate the shots, the food ones would be hard to do again…. So see I am not having any sort of luck! :sad1: :sad2: :sad1:

Yikes, Funball! That feeling of losing prized photos is an awful one - I have had it happen before. It's so awful because you know you will never get those exact same photos again! I'm so sorry!:hug:

Bummer Funball! I'm so sorry you lost the photos! :( I've played for 3 days and won the Tink wallpaper the first 2, today I got nothing. :(

My husband and I both won the park hoppers with the free code. My color was pink, his was yellow. I sent the code and contest link to 4 friends - they all won the wallpaper.

Hey, I just wanted to remind you guys - those of you who have won and those who have not won yet - the rules for this contest clearly state:

Limit: 1 Instant Win Game play per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and that participant may be disqualified.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper - believe me, I wish this dumb contest legitimately allowed multiple e-mail address entries per day because I have about 15 different e-mails I could use (which I created specifically to enter other contests that did allow it in the past)!!

I'm mainly looking out for you guys - especially the ones who have already won and entered each day with more than one e-mail. I don't know if Ralphs/Coke will actually take the time to check to see who has multiple e-mail addresses or not, but JUST IN CASE THEY DO, I don't want you guys to lose your prizes. You could be sabotaging yourself rather than helping your chances of winning!

It sounds like the ONLY way you could get away with entering more than once per day is to have totally different names, addresses and contact info attached to each different email!!:rotfl2: And then those names and addresses won't match your ID when you have to show proof of who you are!

Chances are, many of you who are using different e-mail addresses have some identical info in each entry attached to each email addresses - whether it's your name, address or whatever. That stuff can all be traced - whether or not it WILL be is anyone's guess, but do you want to run the risk of being disqualified and possibly having your prizes forfeited? Remember, the prizes won't go out until well after the contest ends - that's plenty of time for them to figure out who entered with which e-mail addresses.

What you can do is enter with a relative or spouse's separate e-mail address and name, even if they live at the same home address as you, or you can enter with a friend's separate info - a friend who you know will share the winnings with you if they win!!

I am not having any sort of good luck..and it all started last night!! I was editing the 50 some photos I took for the Disneyland picture of the day thread—had great good photos and black and whites also!! just really fantastic shots…..

but I by accident hit the delete all button and now all of those awesome photos I took just yesterday are all gone!!! EVERY single one… I am just beside myself. I cannot believe I did that!!!!!! and its not like I can duplicate the shots, the food ones would be hard to do again…. So see I am not having any sort of luck! :sad1: :sad2: :sad1:

Ouch! Did you lose the originals or just the touched up one? In either case you can still try to recover them. There are file recory software out there and some of it is free. They may not be lost. :wizard:

Yikes, Funball! That feeling of losing prized photos is an awful one - I have had it happen before. It's so awful because you know you will never get those exact same photos again! I'm so sorry!:hug:

Bummer Funball! I'm so sorry you lost the photos! :( I've played for 3 days and won the Tink wallpaper the first 2, today I got nothing. :(

Ouch! Did you lose the originals or just the touched up one? In either case you can still try to recover them. There are file recory software out there and some of it is free. They may not be lost. :wizard:

Yes, all photos, originals to be exact. I tried to get them back but I can’t, so they are sadly gone forever!!! Your right sherry, once they are gone its hard to get them back and to even try and duplicate the shot just makes my head spin! I tried every recovery software on the internet today, and even the free ones…

Anyhow I also won nothing today, even used all 4 of my emails. Nothing.

Hey, I just wanted to remind you guys - those of you who have won and those who have not won yet - the rules for this contest clearly state:

I'm not trying to be a party pooper - believe me, I wish this dumb contest legitimately allowed multiple e-mail address entries per day because I have about 15 different e-mails I could use (which I created specifically to enter other contests that did allow it in the past)!!

I'm mainly looking out for you guys - especially the ones who have already won and entered each day with more than one e-mail. I don't know if Ralphs/Coke will actually take the time to check to see who has multiple e-mail addresses or not, but JUST IN CASE THEY DO, I don't want you guys to lose your prizes. You could be sabotaging yourself rather than helping your chances of winning!

It sounds like the ONLY way you could get away with entering more than once per day is to have totally different names, addresses and contact info attached to each different email!!:rotfl2: And then those names and addresses won't match your ID when you have to show proof of who you are!

Chances are, many of you who are using different e-mail addresses have some identical info in each entry attached to each email addresses - whether it's your name, address or whatever. That stuff can all be traced - whether or not it WILL be is anyone's guess, but do you want to run the risk of being disqualified and possibly having your prizes forfeited? Remember, the prizes won't go out until well after the contest ends - that's plenty of time for them to figure out who entered with which e-mail addresses.

What you can do is enter with a relative or spouse's separate e-mail address and name, even if they live at the same home address as you, or you can enter with a friend's separate info - a friend who you know will share the winnings with you if they win!!

Thanks Sherry! We won two prizes, but I won one with my name and a email address registered to me and my daughter one a prize with her name and with the email address registered to her. My son is playing with his name and with his email address which again is registered to him. My daughter and I are not longer playing the game. So we are good!

Thanks Sherry! We won two prizes, but I won one with my name and a email address registered to me and my daughter one a prize with her name and with the email address registered to her. My son is playing with his name and with his email address which again is registered to him. My daughter and I are not longer playing the game. So we are good!

Cool! And I don't see anything in the tiny print that indicates that once you have won you can't enter again. If that's there somewhere then I missed it. It appears that the winners can enter more than once - it's just that no one (winners or losers) is supposed to enter more than once every day, either using the same e-mail address or using a different e-mail. And it only says that more than one person cannot share the same e-mail address, but it says nothing about sharing the same mailing address. So yes, family members, friends, roommates - everyone can enter once per day (and the family, friends and roommates can share their winnings with whomever they like, I assume) as long as they have different names and e-mail addresses.

Too bad for me - as I said before, I have about 15 different e-mail addresses that I specifically created a while back just for contest entries (for certain contests that allowed people to enter with multiple e-mail addresses per day, and you could still use your same name, mailing address, phone number, etc., for each e-mail). I would love to be entering 15 times a day with each one, but I don't want to risk being disqualified.:sad1:

If you are getting tired of using the free code, you could always go to Ralph and purchase 10.00 in coke products. There will be a code to play on your receit!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter