Contest: DIS caption contest

Thank you everyone. Let's head out to the Golden Horseshoe Saloon!!

Click on the picture for a larger view.

"I told you, as long as he has the blindfold on, he won't see what's goin on behind you with my right hand.
Oh,, I forgot about him back there!"

Click on the picture for a larger view? Good God, what do I click to hide her all together?

Yes it is a Minnie Mouse Meet and Greet - I swear when you get home, and check the pictures you will love it.

"Extra, Extra read all about.... Man choose firing squad over marrying Disney's newest star set to play Ariel in the upcoming live action movie!"

Jeb had a wonderful night at the saloon that night... he had met the girl of his dreams... they danced and drank until Mid-night and she frantically ran out losing a glass boot along the way.

After months of searching they had finaly found a lady whom the boot fit. Jeb was about to meet the girl of his dreams... and find out he has really got to watch how much he drinks.

Sorry for being late. I'm down with a bad cold and DISing just seems to take too much energy right now... Anyway...

It's time to vote!

Click on the picture for a larger view.

"I told you, as long as he has the blindfold on, he won't see what's goin on behind you with my right hand.
Oh,, I forgot about him back there!"

"Even with a blindfold on, that girl is UGLY!!!"

Click on the picture for a larger view? Good God, what do I click to hide her all together?

Yes it is a Minnie Mouse Meet and Greet - I swear when you get home, and check the pictures you will love it.

Bachelor #1, do you like redheads?

Next on "Online Prom Dates..."

Disney's latest remake: The Apple Dumpling Gang Strikes Back

"Extra, Extra read all about.... Man choose firing squad over marrying Disney's newest star set to play Ariel in the upcoming live action movie!"

Jeb had a wonderful night at the saloon that night... he had met the girl of his dreams... they danced and drank until Mid-night and she frantically ran out losing a glass boot along the way.

After months of searching they had finaly found a lady whom the boot fit. Jeb was about to meet the girl of his dreams... and find out he has really got to watch how much he drinks.

Good pic and GREAT quotes! This was a hard one...

This one made even my DH crack a smile! :-)
BirdsOfPreyDave

Gotta go with Birdy Dave as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter