Contest: DIS caption contest

(Car in back) If it weren't for this dang metal track in the middle of the road, I would floor it and ride the guard rail right around you like Lightning McQueen. Ka-Chow!

It's time to vote!

Guests who ignore the rule about not bumping the car ahead can quickly find themselves in Tomorrowland Speedway Jail.

Gives a whole new meaning to the term, "Gridlock"

The new and improved "Monsanto's Adventure Thru Inner Space".

I am not moving until I get to drive the Test Track car.

Little Young Lady from Pasadena!

Alas, the visitors to Magic Kingdom came to realize that the state of Florida was just after a cash grab when they unveiled their newest toll road right on the Tomorrowland Speedway

(Car in back) If it weren't for this dang metal track in the middle of the road, I would floor it and ride the guard rail right around you like Lightning McQueen. Ka-Chow!

Disney's attempt at a rail gun goes horribly wrong.

The winner is Cinderella's Fella!
Cinderella's Fella has until Noon Eastern on Monday to post the next picture.

Tink says that I will get fairy wings on my back too, but I want Maleficent wings.

It's time to vote!

OMG!!! Tinker Bell said that it was with my Laugh that she was Born!

It's true, it's true...
fairies do smell just like dole Whips!

You want me to touch her WHAT?!

Fairy down! I need a medic, stat!

Tink says that I will get fairy wings on my back too, but I want Maleficent wings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter