Contest: DIS caption contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote for Frantasmic:

Hook: Smee, get this down this time. Okay, kid say again, slowly this time.

Kid: S-E-C-O-N-D star to the right, S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T on til morning. Geez, get a GPS already doofus.

Hook: Thanks. By the way, cool outfit.

my vote
Captain_Oblivious
So have you figured out how to pick your nose yet? Yeah, me neither.

The votes are in for this week and it was a barnburner right up until the end!!! For a while it looked like we were going to have a 3 way tie! Goes to show how good our "captioneers" are!!! When it was all said and done Tutter99 comes out on top with 6 votes!

Congratulations Tutter99...Please post a a new image by noon on Monday to get the next round started.

Results

Tutter99 - 6
Captian Oblivious - 5
Middlepat - 4
Trennr - 2
Clearscreen - 1
Frantasmic -1

Thanks for playing everyone!!!

We were at Chef Du France in 2009 during the Food and Wine Festival and got an unexpected visitor at our table. Owen had just watched Ratatouille for the first time just before the trip and had to be pried off the cart.
DSCN4779.jpg

We were at Chef Du France in 2009 during the Food and Wine Festival and got an unexpected visitor at our table. Owen had just watched Ratatouille for the first time just before the trip and had to be pried off the cart.
DSCN4779.jpg

Hey kid! Eyes off my food!

DSCN4779.jpg

"What are you looking at? Don't you like rat with your cheese & grapes?"

DSCN4779.jpg

I've got a cold and I can't smell a thing. Does any of this smell like poison to you?

We were at Chefs de France in 2009 during the Food and Wine Festival and got an unexpected visitor at our table. Owen had just watched Ratatouille for the first time just before the trip and had to be pried off the cart.
DSCN4779.jpg

Remy: Squeker-di squeak squwek squeaker.

Translation : Bonjour - I will now cut ze cheeze!

"Don't eat me! Don't eat me!"

Rest of the story:
Easter, 12 years ago , father-in-law was out of his mind in the hospital (aneurysm) and would only eat purple peeps. Everytime he brought one to his mouth, he said "Don't eat me! Don't eat me!" and then ate them. We buy him purple peeps each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter