Contest: DIS caption contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
qq6045.jpg

Michael: "Minnie!!! HAHAHA! What did I tell you about my tickle spot?!?" :rotfl2:
Minnie: " Oh! THAT was your tickle spot? Oops!" :rolleyes1

After winning the gold in swimming at the Olympics, Michael Phelps attempts to beat Minnie Mouse in the "Cutest Smile" competition at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon.

Wow...great response for our first entry in the new thread. :cool1:

Now there's a crusty old Lifegaurd at Ketchakiddee Creek yelling...
LETS VOTE!!!

Dateline Orlando...

Michael Phelps takes the GOLD in yet Another Event!!!

This morning Olympic Gold Medalist Micheal Phelps took part in a swimming contest a Disney's Typhoon Lagoon. This event, named "The Castaway Creek Challange" required contestants to swim the full length of Castaway Creek...Up Stream...Phelps completed the task in 1 Minute 25.3628 Seconds.

The Silver medal went to Ariel, Bronze was taken by Goofy.

Forth place finisher Donald Duck responded by saying "QAHHH QFOOOEY!" and stomped off in a fit of unintelligible ranting.

Youse think yur a big mouse, youse should see the size of the rats we's got up in Balamer, Hon!

I overheard Minnie saying "You know the difference between you and I? I make those pants look GOOD!"

Either I took one hit too many, or I'm in Disney World.

Whoa Minnie!!! How did we get on the set of Baywatch and which one of those dudes is the 'Hoff???

And what are you gonna do now?...... Im going to Disney.

Hey Mickey, look what I caught. Can I keep him, or is it catch and release?

But Mickey, a deals a deal. We agreed to one night a week out with our pals. YOU chose bowling with Goofy and Donald. I choose swimming with Michael.

NO Minnie, you CAN'T "try and find where the other medals are stashed!"
And yes, I DO know what you mean!

While looking dreamily into Michael's eyes, Minnie exclaims..."Mickey who?"

Well… I saw how well it ended up working out for Tiana and Naveen, so I just gave Pluto on big ol’ smooch right smack on the muzzle and…Voila!!!

Minnie leads Michael off to the chiropractor after he learns the hard way the imagineers made a mistake and the 50 meter pool was actually 49 meters.

The original storyboarding conclusion to the Subway commercials featuring Michael Phelps. Apparently, Subway was not willing to pony-up the licensing fee.

"Yeah, she's tall, but trust me, some of the rats I saw in Beijing could eat her for breakfast."

Other then that Gold metal he has nothing over my Mickey

Michael: "Minnie!!! HAHAHA! What did I tell you about my tickle spot?!?" :rotfl2:
Minnie: " Oh! THAT was your tickle spot? Oops!" :rolleyes1

Life guards, seriously? They do realize who I am right?

After winning the gold in swimming at the Olympics, Michael Phelps attempts to beat Minnie Mouse in the "Cutest Smile" competition at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon.

Gotta go with:
ClearScreen

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes
Well… I saw how well it ended up working out for Tiana and Naveen, so I just gave Pluto on big ol’ smooch right smack on the muzzle and…Voila!!!

middlepat - Hey Mickey, look what I caught. Can I keep him, or is it catch and release?

One more vote for middlepat
Hey Mickey, look what I caught. Can I keep him, or is it catch and release?

My vote is for Clearscreen.

I vote for

ClearScreen

Originally Posted by Cinderella's Fella
Youse think yur a big mouse, youse should see the size of the rats we's got up in Balamer, Hon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter