• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Contest: DIS caption contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
The winner is AJRitz!

AJRitz has until Noon Eastern on Monday to post the next picture.

Sorry for being slow to post - let's try this one:
DSC_0446.JPG

And she sang....

My my this here Anakin guy
May be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry
And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"
"Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"

Let's stand aside young Padawan, because this girl is about to pick her nose with a light saber.

You want me to go out there the first day I've ever had a light saber in my hands and fight WHO??

Now just remember not to let him confuse you. No matter what he says he is NOT YOUR FATHER!

Sorry for being slow to post - let's try this one:
DSC_0446.JPG

Send the little blond hair kid with no arms first, he's our sacrificial token. Maybe then Vader will leave us alone. You do realize these are just training lightsabers, right?

They wouldn't give her a BB Gun because they said she'd shoot her eye out. So what does she do with her light saber?

Ok, someone tell me if this is too risque and I'll pull it down...

For one horrifying moment before she realized it was a light saber, Molly thought her daughter had been playing in the nightstand drawer.

And the last thing she ever thought was, "What a weird flute!"

It's time to vote!

Is this the American Idol audition?

And she sang....

My my this here Anakin guy
May be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry
And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"
"Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"

Let's stand aside young Padawan, because this girl is about to pick her nose with a light saber.

"Tell Vader, I have the droids he's looking for!"

That is not the real Princess Leia.

You want me to go out there the first day I've ever had a light saber in my hands and fight WHO??

Now just remember not to let him confuse you. No matter what he says he is NOT YOUR FATHER!

Send the little blond hair kid with no arms first, he's our sacrificial token. Maybe then Vader will leave us alone. You do realize these are just training lightsabers, right?

They wouldn't give her a BB Gun because they said she'd shoot her eye out. So what does she do with her light saber?

Ok, someone tell me if this is too risque and I'll pull it down...

For one horrifying moment before she realized it was a light saber, Molly thought her daughter had been playing in the nightstand drawer.

And the last thing she ever thought was, "What a weird flute!"

This isn't a REAL light saber, it says Made In China!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter