Contempory Resort 14th Floor Concierge

WendyinNC

DIS Veteran
Is the 14th floor (full concierge) available only for suites or can you book a regular room on the 14th floor?

I loved the Poly Concierge but need to stay somewhere close to Fort Wilderness for our June 2004 trip and thought the CR would be our best bet.

Any recent experiece with CR Concierge?

What type of evening food offerings are available?

Any good food for the kids?

Thank you.

I recently had a 14th floor room booked (non-suite). When I booked the room, I was asked if I wanted a MK or Bay Lake view. I should also note that I was asked to specifically request two beds in order to get the sleeping accommodations that I needed (if I remember correctly, the two rooms that I could have booked had different limits regarding the number of guests who could sleep there). I hope that helps.

We stayed 14th floor concierge on our last trip back in January. You don't have to get a suite. They'll book a single room for you. The Contemporary is a great location for Ft. Wilderness. You can catch a boat right in back of the hotel that will take you to Ft. Wilderness. I believe it runs until 10:00pm.

As far as evening food goes, every night they had a different assortment of foods. While we were there, each night they had a couple different types of meat/fish/chicken dishes and some type of veggie. Every night they had a plate of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the kids. There was always cheese and crackers and a veggie tray too. Then later in the evening there's dessert. I have a feeling the kids will like dessert. It was an assortment of pastries and cakes. Yum.

If the Contemporary Concierge is not available you can try the Wilderness Lodge Concierge. The boat to Ft. Wilderness runs from the back of the Wilderness Lodge too. I don't have any experience with WL Concierge though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter