• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Contemporary View

OnlyDisney

DIS Veteran
I assume the answer to my question is yes but I'd like to make sure. If I book a Tower - Theme Park View room can we see the fireworks clearly from the room?

the answer is yes. we just returned from the contemporary. we requested magic kingdom view and odd number room so you can watch the fireworks from your bed..... the view was awesome. try to get top floor we got the coveted 11th floor.

For us the view was worth every penny.

But BEWARE, watching the fireworks from our balconey spoiled us. Now we'll never stay anywhere else. 3 weeks from tonight and we'll be sleeping at the CR, hopefully in an odd numbered room :yay: 11 nights of watching wishes in our pjs :woohoo:

Our next WDW stay will most definitely be at the Contemporary with a Magic Kingdom view!

THANKS for the post.

Yes yes and yes. My best friend and I went last year...I'll never be able to stay on the Bay Lake side now. The view at night is beautiful too. Nothing like Space Mountain and the castle as your night lights!

So if I book at the CR with a theme park view and PAY for a theme park view, is it still left up to chance on whether or not I get an odd room # and a view of the fireworks???:eek:

ALL the theme park view rooms you can see the fireworks from your room or your balcony. From the odd number rooms you can sit up in your bed and watch the fireworks all tucked in for the night, the ultimate in luxury. The even number rooms you either sit or stand on the balcony, or sit on the daybed/couch or stand by the sliders. Or you can sit on the end of the bed too.
I've never worried about the even odd room number, the views are the same.

ALL the theme park view rooms you can see the fireworks from your room or your balcony. From the odd number rooms you can sit up in your bed and watch the fireworks all tucked in for the night, the ultimate in luxury. The even number rooms you either sit or stand on the balcony, or sit on the daybed/couch or stand by the sliders. Or you can sit on the end of the bed too.
I've never worried about the even odd room number, the views are the same.

Thanks for the clarification :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter