Contemporary Resort Question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kjc1123, Jun 13, 2013.

1. kjc1123

kjc1123 Earning My Ears

Do the in-room Pack N Plays come with sheets or do I need to bring my own?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Babsy

Babsy DIS Veteran

Is a pack and play a crib? It's been a while, but when I used a crib there were sheets on the mattress. I expect that if you call the Contemporary they will let you know for sure. 407-824-1000 is te telephone number.

4. ertrader

ertrader Earning My Ears

Definitely had sheets but this was about 5 years ago. And it was more crib than pack-n-play.

5. meredith1

meredith1 DIS Veteran

I had plenty of frustration with our stay in CR on our last trip because of the high expectation I had. With that said, I can't imagine that they would put a PAP for someone to use without the sheets in it. I'd call but, I can almost promise you that the sheets will be there and changed everyday with the rest of the bedsheets.

6. WsPrincess

WsPrincess DIS Veteran

They had sheets for the PnP, cute little baby Disney ones. They were adorable. Now blankets were the issue for us. DS was old enough for one but all they had were HUGE ones.

7. jessic2422

jessic2422 Mouseketeer

We stayed at POR in January and they provided 2 sheets. They did not change it daily and the sheet was actually ill fitting but it worked fine for my 23mo old. If I had an infant I would have wanted a more fitted sheet made for the pack n play.

8. Combos

Combos WDW Lodging Resident

I am participating in some testing this weekend at the Contemporary if you would like me to ask a CM, let me know.

9. gracerussell

gracerussell Mouseketeer

Any recent crib/PNP updates at Contemporary? Have a 2.5 year old and wondering if I should just rent one.