Contemporary resort lovers

disneyred

DIS Veteran
hi there.

for all those who love this resort and make it the #1 resort on your list...

why ?? besides being on the monorail , what are the pros .... their food courts.. etc...... I would love to know !

thanks.

I have heard of the concours steakhouse..........

is it worth the $$ to dine there ??

thanks!

We ate at Concourse last January and enjoyed it very much.

And why do I love the CR resort? Let me count the ways...
1. Being able to walk to/from the MK in 10 minutes (or less.)
2. The energy of the concourse. Chef Mickey's. Whizz of the monorail. Gift shops.
3. Watching Wishes from my CR Tower room.
4. The pool. Kids love it, even though I don't think it's anything special.
5. It's so retro-Disney. So a part of Walt's vision. So what Disney thought modern, and well, "contemporary" looked like 35 years ago!

The newly renovated rooms in the Contemporary are the only rooms that I actually find attractive. The rest of them are UGLY! I guess the horrible prints Disney's designers choose help hide wear and stains, but ugh.

Being able to walk to the Magic Kingdom, amaizing stores, Magic Kingdom view rooms in the Tower, watching Wishes, renovated rooms and the Atrium Club Level on the 12th floor.

I love the monorail being right there; the view of the magic kingdom from the 12th floor concierge level rooms; the new decor; the flat screen tvs; the cool modern lighting in the rooms; being able to walk out my room door and look into the open area below.....

The contemporary has been my dream hotel since I saw it when I was in 3rd grade and waited until I was 40 to get to stay in it for the 1st time!:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter