Contemporary Question

DznyDreams

A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES . . .
Has the addition of Bay Lake Towers had a significant impact on the Contemporary's transportation system and restaurants?

I've been staying at CR since the early 80's. I have not noticed an appreciable difference between crowds since BLT was built. There were fewer crowds during the construction, because the old North Garden Wing rooms were demolished and BLT wasn't operating yet. So for people who just started visiting CR during that period, it may seem like there is a difference. But considering there are approximately 280 villas, and there were approximately 350 rooms in the old wing, the maximum occupancy is probably pretty close to the same.

I hadn't thought about the North Garden Wing occupancy! This is great news. :) I just booked 5 nights in a 1-BR with a 20% AAA discount for my DD's 17th birthday. Shhh....it's a surprise. ;) The only thing I couldn't get was a Theme Park view. :( A lake view will be relaxing though. She is going to be THRILLED!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter