Contemporary - Picnic Spot for Monorail?

chewtoy

Earning My Ears
In the winter we sometimes like to have a family monorails day - over to Epcot and around the resorts then stop for a picnic lunch somewhere along the way, usually at GF or Poly where we can find a nook.

We wanted to do this at Contemporary where we can see the monorails - kind of like with Chef Mickey. (We have done CM a few times but to me the only reason to eat there is the atmosphere.)

Anyone familiar with the Contemp that can offer location suggestions?

I would recommend sitting outside at tables located at the Sand Bar which is next to their main pool and you should be able to see the Monorail.

However should you not want to have picnic lunch I would also recommend eat at the Contempo Cafe which is their counter service location, which is located next to Chef Mickey's and you can see the Monorail from there.

If you absolutely want something outside I'd consider the 4th floor observation deck. There are no tables but there are benches.

If outside isn't a necessity then I'd go to Contempo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter