• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Contemporary Photo ONLY Thread~

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! THank you so much for posting these photos...I feel like I was there too, and now we are even EXTRA excited to get there...if that is even possible? 20 days to go! Yipee!!!!

The corner of the room
232323232%7Ffp536%3A6%3Enu%3D3365%3E578%3E885%3EWSNRCG%3D3286%3B9%3C645337nu0mrj

the weekly activities list
232323232%7Ffp53659%3Enu%3D3365%3E578%3E885%3EWSNRCG%3D3286%3B%3A8555337nu0mrj

OH MY GOSH! Thanks so much for posting this photo of the recreation sheet. Does this happen every day at the resort? I am even MORE excited now for our Aug. 1-6 trip, if it is at all possible. To know there are things we can do at the resort makes it even more wonderful!!!

Thanks!

OH MY GOSH! Thanks so much for posting this photo of the recreation sheet. Does this happen every day at the resort? I am even MORE excited now for our Aug. 1-6 trip, if it is at all possible. To know there are things we can do at the resort makes it even more wonderful!!!

Thanks!
Yes those things listed on the recreation sheets should happen everyday.

ME TOO!!! I would like to see any new pool pics. We are 1 month and a day away from our Vaca!

We arrive at CR in less than three weeks, so I will be snapping lots of pics. I'll be happy to share them here. :)

I'll be there in September but Im sure you guys will have seen pics before then. I'll be on the 12th floor though so I can get some pictures of the yummy concierge snacks they serve! Everyone keeps saying the crowds are lower than normal too, so I hope all you going before me can experience that.

Gotta love walking right on Pirates pirate:

we arrive in 18 days..looks like maybe we will overlap the same time as PotteryGal, and will just miss CR RF4L...but between us all looks like some pictures should be coming!:thumbsup2

Hi everyone -- I've really enjoyed seeing all of the pics of the CR. Our stay is the 3rd week of September & we're really excited -- I think me more than anyone! :)

My question is: does anyone have any pics of a handicapped accessible room? I have seen just a few on another thread -- but it didn't show a daybed in the room and had just a roll-in shower. We are supposed to have a MK view tower room with 2 queen beds, daybed & a "modified" accessible room (meaning a higher toilet in the bathroom & a bathtub with a full set of handrails throughout the bathroom). This is a multi-generational trip and we are a party of 5 adults + a toddler. My dad & MIL will both have scooters, too.

Sorry if these pics have already been posted -- i've looked through about 3/4 of this thread but haven't seen any like this. Any help would be VERY much appreciated! TIA!

Hi everyone -- I've really enjoyed seeing all of the pics of the CR. Our stay is the 3rd week of September & we're really excited -- I think me more than anyone! :)

My question is: does anyone have any pics of a handicapped accessible room? I have seen just a few on another thread -- but it didn't show a daybed in the room and had just a roll-in shower. We are supposed to have a MK view tower room with 2 queen beds, daybed & a "modified" accessible room (meaning a higher toilet in the bathroom & a bathtub with a full set of handrails throughout the bathroom). This is a multi-generational trip and we are a party of 5 adults + a toddler. My dad & MIL will both have scooters, too.

Sorry if these pics have already been posted -- i've looked through about 3/4 of this thread but haven't seen any like this. Any help would be VERY much appreciated! TIA!

While this link has most resorts EXCEPT CR ( not sure why :confused3 ) http://allears.net/acc/acrooms.htm
maybe it can help visualize some of the other H.A. Bathrooms. Try calling CR direct, perhaps they can offer a link of the actual photos?Good luck, sounds like a wonderful trip!

FINFAN -- thanks so much for the link. I will definitely be calling CR direct. Also, I will make sure I take plenty of pics of the hotel (inside & out!) so I can share them on this board when I get back. Maybe someone else will benefit from it. Thanks again!

For a photo only thread I am not seeing a lot of photos in the posts lately. I really would like to see a picture of the NEW kid play area at the pool, and a picture of the New Playground going in.

For a photo only thread I am not seeing a lot of photos in the posts lately. I really would like to see a picture of the NEW kid play area at the pool, and a picture of the New Playground going in.
There is conflicting reports of when the playground will re-open. Intercot says it will open on August 4th, however Allearsnet reports it opening in September.

Should I request MK or Bayview from Atrium Level? I can see advantages of both and don't think we can go wrong.
You can not request either view when staying on the Atrium Club floor, because effective on Janurary 1, 2009 you needed to select the specific view you want when staying up there. So the days of getting a Atrium Club reservation and them putting you in either view are over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter