~Contemporary Photo ONLY Thread~

Hi Gang

Here's a shot of the DVC tower I took as we passed it on the monorail.

ContemporaryDVCTowerPan.jpg

Here is the fireworks we saw from our balcony on the 11th floor of the Contemporary. My DD & her BF had a camera that they mounted to the railing of the balcony. Some of these are timed exposures 6 - 8 seconds.
The first shot is facing the castle, The other view is facing the Grand Floridian, they had the exact same show going off to our right over the castle. During the grand finale it seemed like we were surrounded by fireworks.
We really want to go back again next year!

ContemporaryFireworks008.jpg

ContemporaryFireworks009.jpg

ContemporaryFireworks010.jpg

ContemporaryFireworks015.jpg

ContemporaryFireworks020.jpg

ContemporaryFireworks036.jpg

ContemporaryFireworks039.jpg

ContemporaryFireworks041.jpg

I think if you click here you can see the entire slide show:

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/flyingpegasus_photos/070408 fireworks/?albumview=slideshow

Will update more of the trip later.

Fly & q

wondering if the landscaping (new trees) they were planting out front is finished and if anyone has recent pictures of it? thanks

This is a wonderful thread!! We'll have our first stay at CR in September for the Precious Moments event and I can't wait!! I can only dream of a tower room!! :banana:

Even though I've never stayed at CR - I found a photo from our trip last year - we were eating at Chef Mickey's and I snapped this as the purple monorail came through!

Can anyone post more pictures from the garden wing rooms? I just reserved our room for December 5-7. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter