Contemporary or Kidani?

JPM4

Mouseketeer
Hi All
We have a garden wing booked for our trip in May. I noticed in the new promotion that kidani is MUCH cheaper than CR. We are only going for 4 days and will not be doing AK. How bad are the busses from there? We had picked CR due to the monorail and the walking path. However I don’t know if I can pass up the price difference. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Ty!

We have stayed at AKL twice now and have never had any issues with the buses. We were originally booked at the Poly for the end of April, but just switched over to Kidani since it was cheaper. We absolutely love staying at AKL.

It depends on how much you are saving. We recently did a trip to WL due to a substantial savings over other deluxes and put some of that savings toward lyft/uber/Minnie Van's to make transportation a little easier. You will definitely be giving up convenience by switching to Kidani.

When we stayed at Kidani a couple years ago and Jambo this past November we found the bus to be on par with all the other resorts we stayed at. If you don't need to go back to your room during the day than the walking path would not be a deal breaker for me. I would rather save the money. Also I really like the decor of Kidani as well.

We've never had any issues with the buses at AKL (we stay Jambo House but the buses only go to the two resorts anyway). Now that you can access the live bus schedule from your resort from the MDE app, it makes it easy to know approximately when to leave your room so you aren't waiting a long time. I've never personally found the monorail to be particularly convenient when we stay at the GF. We usually end up taking the boat or bus to where we want to go.

If you are looking at a studio at Kidani Village, you will have one queen bed and one double sized sleeper sofa instead of two queen beds and a twin sized day bed at CR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter