Contemporary Concierge Room Availability

CaptainNemo

Mouseketeer
I really wanted to stay at the CR concierge this summer. I called to book two rooms for 7/14-7/22 and had to book one atrium club room and one tower club room. What I really wanted were two atrium club rooms, but only one was available for those dates. The nice lady on the phone told me to keep calling back weekly to see if another atrium club room became available. Do you think this is a good possibility or that I should switch my reservations to the Poly (where I have stayed but wanted to try something new) and then try later on for the two rooms at the CR. I think the Poly would be a sure thing but I'm worried about not being able to get the other atrium club room.

Is there any way you could afford both an Atrium room and a Tower room? If so, and if you really wanted to stay at the CR, I would keep what you have and hope for the best. If you let that reservation go, your chances of getting two rooms in the future together will be really slim. It would take about 90 sec to get from one of your rooms to the other even if you were on different floors so it would feel like you are really close.

I would think that the chances are good that someone would cancel an atrium room between now and then, but I may be wrong since it's such a popular time.

Good Luck! :wizard:

The other good thing about 1st staying on the Atrium Club, then the Tower Club is you don't have to switch Resorts like you would with a split stay. Plus you can check in on the 12th & 14th floors, so you would not have to go down to the lobby to check back in for your stay on the Tower Club. Just tell a CM on the 12th floor that you need to go to the 14th floor & one of them will insert their card & in 5 seconds you will be on the 14th floor.

Wouldn't two Poly CL rooms be more expensive than what you have? Do the rooms really need to be on the same floor? If not, why not take advantage of what you have - your party will have access to both lounges and the rooms on the 14th floor are larger (though not as extensively renovated). Otherwise, I think I would just keep calling.

your party will have access to both lounges
I maybe wrong here but I think if you stay on just the 12th or 14th floor, you only get access to just that floor and not the other one. However if you have family members staying on the 12th floor and others on the 14th floor, maybe they will make an expection. Once again I don't know if they would make an expection, because I say again that you only have lounge access to the floor your staying on.

I maybe wrong here but I think if you stay on just the 12th or 14th floor, you only get access to just that floor and not the other one. However if you have family members staying on the 12th floor and others on the 14th floor, maybe they will make an expection. Once again I don't know if they would make an expection, because I say again that you only have lounge access to the floor your staying on.

I was assuming they could share/swap keys or would be together and the Concierge staff would let them come in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter