Contacting SSR in advance?

septimuswigley

Mouseketeer
We've got 14 days in SSR to enjoy in a couple of weeks time and we put in a request for a villa in one of the two buildings either side of the new Paddock pool - our DD is 2 and my father has a disability so it would be better to be near the pool.

Even though we put in a request when we reserved I'm sure I read somewhere on the boards that it's worth putting in a polite request a week or so in advance as a gentle reminder that might help our chances of getting the request accepted.

But who do I contact - DVC Member Services or the SSR front desk? And if the latter, how can I get in contact with them? Email would be better as I'm based in the UK so a phone call is more expensive!

Thanks in advance!

Ben

If the request is already noted on your reservation, nothing more need be done. You can not contact the resort directly.

...But who do I contact - DVC Member Services or the SSR front desk? And if the latter, how can I get in contact with them? Email would be better as I'm based in the UK so a phone call is more expensive!

Thanks in advance!

Ben
You've already contacted MS by putting the note on your reservation. And there is no need to contact the front desk. When you arrive, ask them to show you where your villa is located. If it isn't where you'd like it to be, see if they can move you to your preferred location. Don't do online check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter