Contacting Coral Reef ?

BelleLovesTheBeast

Mouseketeer
I'm wanting to have personalized menus done as a surprise for my DH for our 5th anniversary. I have the direct number to Coral Reef however it gives you 3 options of who to connect with so who do I choose? The hostess?

Thank you so much for your help!

I don't exactly remember which option I pushed but you are trying to reach Debbi, the manager, I left a message for her and I seem to remember her calling me back the next day (at any rate it was waaay faster than I expected). Once you speak to Debbi she will give you instruction on how to send pictures, etc.

You can also email the photos in (that's what they'll tell you to do anyway). You'll need to include your full name, date and time of your ADR, the message you want on the menu, and any photos (up to 6). Here's the address they gave me: wdw.epcot.coral.reef.restaurant@disney.com

They'll send you an email reply (Actually Debbi sent the reply even though I'm fairly sure I spoke to someone else when I booked the diver) to confirm they got the photos.

Call the Coral Reef directly @ 407-560-6784 and ask for Debbi. You'll most likely be transferred to her voice mail where you can leave your information, including, ADR#, phone # and e-mail. She'll call you back when she can. I understand that she is on vacation this week. You can also speak to someone else besides Debbi. Some have had luck with that. Happy planning.:thumbsup2
Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter