• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Contacting a Addministrator

From the Guidelines info page:

corey@disneyinfo.com
Thanks!!! My pictures on my trip report are not showing up. Hoping they can do something about it. I know there has been issues. I had to reload my Avatar pic but hoping I do not have to do that for my trip report!!! Way too many pictures!!! Plus not even sure how to do that

Thanks!!! My pictures on my trip report are not showing up. Hoping they can do something about it. I know there has been issues. I had to reload my Avatar pic but hoping I do not have to do that for my trip report!!! Way too many pictures!!! Plus not even sure how to do that
I believe the photo posting problem has been fixed. However, any photos posted during the time the issues were happening, most of the time, are gone. They have to be reposted, it seems.

Basically, you would go to the post with the (missing) photo, and click on "edit" (lower middle left of post). Then go to "more options". There you can delete the image code (or whatever is in the place where the photo is, then upload the file to post there. Be sure to also "delete" the missing photo info below the post before clicking on "save changes".

Yes, it's a real pain to have to do this.

I believe the photo posting problem has been fixed. However, any photos posted during the time the issues were happening, most of the time, are gone. They have to be reposted, it seems.

Basically, you would go to the post with the (missing) photo, and click on "edit" (lower middle left of post). Then go to "more options". There you can delete the image code (or whatever is in the place where the photo is, then upload the file to post there. Be sure to also "delete" the missing photo info below the post before clicking on "save changes".

Yes, it's a real pain to have to do this.

OMGoodness there is no way!!! You mean I would have to load each picture again???? That would take forever! WOW that is disappointing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter