contact

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
does anyone know the best way to request a specific room for our upcoming trip to DLH in 4 weeks time? would it be best to email and if so does anyone have the email details or is it better to ring? (would prefer to email) I know they prob wont give us what we want but its worth a try...also it is our 20th anniversary when we are there...is it worth mentioning this or should i save myself the embarrassment and not bother? :rotfl2:

sorry i dont know anything about asking for specific rooms or anything but if you do contact them i would definitely tell them its your 20th anniversary after all Disneyland Paris is also celebrating their 20th anniversary so you could get a bit of added magic xxx

fingers crossed xx

Hello,

You just email the dlp.guest.communication@disney.com if you just email them with your details booking number etc saying you have an upcoming trip and tell them where you would like to request a room for your trip then just add in there that it is a very special trip as you are celebrating your 20 years of marriage of there.

You can ring the hotel directly but I don't think they have your details in the system till 3 or 4 days before so if you email the request will be added to your booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter