• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Contact number/email for stores in WDW?

happily single

Left foot first!
I know I’ve seen people mention there was a specific department they would contact after their visit to order items they forgot to buy while in the World, or items that broke and need replacement.

i purchased an amazing Disney purse at the African stand (I think) in Epcot and I would love to replace it. I also would like to gift a friend a new Mickey mug.

does anyone know how I could do this? I have photos of both items

For basic WDW items you can use the shopDisney app or via the web at the link below.

Link: https://www.shopdisney.com/parks/walt-disney-world/

To place an order by phone, you can call Merchandise Guest Services at 877-560-6477 and select option 1, or you can email them at merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com. The Cast members at Merchandise Guest Services are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (other than on holidays), and Merchandise Guest Services is closed on weekends.

Dave

For basic WDW items you can use the shopDisney app or via the web at the link below.

Link: https://www.shopdisney.com/parks/walt-disney-world/

To place an order by phone, you can call Merchandise Guest Services at 877-560-6477 and select option 1, or you can email them at merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com. The Cast members at Merchandise Guest Services are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (other than on holidays), and Merchandise Guest Services is closed on weekends.

Dave
Thank you

Just FYI, I called the number today and they are not shipping items for purchase at this time. 😥

I emailed in early October, and got this reply:

Thank you for contacting Merchandise Guest Services.

Due continued operational closures, we are unable to place orders for theme park merchandise at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Please visit shopDisney for current merchandise availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter