Contact info for Sharon?

Disneymooner07

Mouseketeer
Can anyone PM me the contact info for Sharon at Fidelity? I was in touch with Rachel at Fidelity but just read on another thread that it was her last day :confused3 So I want to find out what's going on with the offer we put in ::yes::

It's the same number. But remember the office is closed on the weekends. And don't worry, Sharon is awesome to work with.

-Virginia

I haven't been impressed with Fidelity lately. Website has all old postings, long time to return emails, etc..

Sharon phoned me about my offer yesterday after taking over from Rachel. I'm sure she will contact you, or just phone their main number tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!! Rachel had been very responsive until the end of this week - I guess I know why now :lmao: I just need to know from Sharon what our status is since we already put in an offer and just hadn't heard back. I don't know if we already have a deal or if I should move on to another listing, so I need Sharon's help in clearing things up. Who knows, maybe my next post will be that we've got an accepted offer! :thumbsup2

Yeah, I have Sharon helping me now. 10 days ago I purchased a contract at asking price. I still do not have correct paperwork to proceed and was told almost daily by Rachel that it was being taken care of. It is sad that customers have to go through this with Fidelity and yet pay an additional $195 admin fee now. I am comfortable based on the rave reviews that Sharon has gotten here that I will be fine now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter