Contact info for Sharon?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Disneymooner07, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Disneymooner07

Disneymooner07 Mouseketeer

Can anyone PM me the contact info for Sharon at Fidelity? I was in touch with Rachel at Fidelity but just read on another thread that it was her last day :confused3 So I want to find out what's going on with the offer we put in ::yes::

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. mommyarewegoingback

mommyarewegoingback DIS Veteran

It's the same number. But remember the office is closed on the weekends. And don't worry, Sharon is awesome to work with.

-Virginia

4. davedmaine

davedmaine DIS Veteran

I haven't been impressed with Fidelity lately. Website has all old postings, long time to return emails, etc..

5. THKlovesDisney

THKlovesDisney Earning My Ears

We worked with Sharon and she was great. Very responsive. Good luck!

6. antpag101

antpag101 Earning My Ears

Sharon phoned me about my offer yesterday after taking over from Rachel. I'm sure she will contact you, or just phone their main number tomorrow.

7. Disneymooner07

Disneymooner07 Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone!! Rachel had been very responsive until the end of this week - I guess I know why now :lmao: I just need to know from Sharon what our status is since we already put in an offer and just hadn't heard back. I don't know if we already have a deal or if I should move on to another listing, so I need Sharon's help in clearing things up. Who knows, maybe my next post will be that we've got an accepted offer! :thumbsup2

8. GOOFY D

GOOFY D DIS Veteran

Yeah, I have Sharon helping me now. 10 days ago I purchased a contract at asking price. I still do not have correct paperwork to proceed and was told almost daily by Rachel that it was being taken care of. It is sad that customers have to go through this with Fidelity and yet pay an additional $195 admin fee now. I am comfortable based on the rave reviews that Sharon has gotten here that I will be fine now.