Contact for someone at Windsor Hills

calgarymom

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a phone number to Administration at Windsor Hills to contact. I thought I would like to verify info about the condo we are renting; such as whether this owner is legit, or if anybody has had bad experience with this owner, etc.

The owner mentioned that I can search the osceola county property tax site to verify that he's the owner but I am not sure how to do that.

Has anyone ever rented from www.vacationcentralflorida.com?

I am sure everything will be fine, but I still just want to make sure because I would hate to get there and find out the condo is not available and that we have to find other accommodations... that would be a really bad start to our vacation and I would rather be prepared than sorry.

If anyone has a way of checking this kind of info out, please let me know where to look. Thanks.

There IS no administration to contact to verify this like you request, the owner is correct, check with Osceola County. All of the homes are individually owned and operated, but you can easily verify ownership with the county right on their website.

Here's the link to their website:
http://www.property-appraiser.org/

(Be sure to put in last name, first name).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter