Contact for GCH concierge

Are you looking for a person? The Craftsman's Club does not have a generic email address.

Might be best to call the hotel front desk and ask to be transferred to the Concierge desk on the 6th floor and talk to someone live.

Hmm ok I will call them. Usually when we make requests we just have to email them in. Thanks.

Hmm ok I will call them. Usually when we make requests we just have to email them in. Thanks.

What kind of requests? GCH has a 24 hour Guest Services department that can answer any questions, 714-635-2300 option 2. Hope that helps.

Remember, some of those things can be done by plain old Vacation Planning just b/c you're staying onsite. :)

Remember, some of those things can be done by plain old Vacation Planning just b/c you're staying onsite. :)

When I stay at Hojo and get a good rate I don't mind taking care of the details. Whenever I have used my DVC points for concierge there has always been a concierge CM to assist. Since their are some DVC members on this forum including yourself I thought someone could help me. If I wanted to do some plain old vacation planning I would stay offsite:goodvibes

I will contact MS they should have a email contact:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter