Contact DCL Services

john1012a

Earning My Ears
I have tried calling DCL 3 times in three days and have hung up after 60 minutes, 120 minutes, and 90 minutes. Just curious if anyone else having the same issue. Also tried using their webpage to submit an email and nothing happens. I hit submit and the page never moves forward to indicate it has been sent. Again, is this happening with anyone else?

They are crazy overwhelmed with all 4 ships now in or preparing for operation plus each with considerable challenges for their guests not only the ones with voyages soon but also people who feel current issues affect their non current cruise.

patience is the key.

I've had to call DCL for a myriad of reasons in the past week and each hold has been about 3 hours average. You have to stick with it :sad1:

I gave up on calling, but I've had good luck with the chat lately. The "Live Chat" icon shows up for me on the right side of the screen on my reservations page and sometimes it's grey and says they're too busy, but I just keep checking back and eventually it lets me in.

We always transfer our reservations to Costco Travel and I swear they have a secret TA number to DCL. I've been able to get decent response times from them. Plus they'll wait on hold and call you back if they need you. Most of the time they just take care of whatever I needed and let me know when it's done.

Pretty sure the time of day you call will impact your wait time.

I called at 9:45am today and was on hold for about an hour and 15 minutes.

I tried chat earlier tonight...they weren't able to help since I have my reservation with a TA but I was able to get through and ask a few questions quickly.

I have tried calling DCL 3 times in three days and have hung up after 60 minutes, 120 minutes, and 90 minutes. Just curious if anyone else having the same issue. Also tried using their webpage to submit an email and nothing happens. I hit submit and the page never moves forward to indicate it has been sent. Again, is this happening with anyone else?
Call the second they open. Not two minutes after they open, or even one minute after they open. Immediately when the clock strikes the hour. In my experience that is effective for avoiding a long wait. Set an alarm so you'll be ready & won't forget.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter