Cont. 14th floor vs. BWI concierge

perpetualplanner

DIS Veteran
Last trip we stayed in a deluxe concierge room at BWI and LOVED it. The rooms are HUGE (much larger than the Poly. concierge rooms). We are returning with some friends of ours and room size is of great importance to them. I know that the contemporary rooms are smaller but is the 14th floor that much nicer to offset the smaller room?? Does that make sense?? Lately there's been a lot of GREAT things posted about the 14th floor and last trip DH said he wouldn't mind staying at the contemporary (he liked the look). Opinions please!!!

Thanks!!

*LOL* I'll let you know in Sept, kay?!

These rooms are extremely hard to get. Bambi has been trying for a couple of years and just snagged one!

There are so few. The Concierge told me that there are only *3* regular rooms, the rest are suites.

There are a few people on the DIS that have stayed there. Hopefully one will see your post and reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter