Considering the Disney Wish but have questions...

DisneyGuy

DIS Veteran
I may have the opportunity to go on the Disney Wish coming up within the next 6 months. I would be going with another family (booking myself separately) and I'm trying to figure out what stateroom/deck would be best. I decided against the verandah - I had one before and barely used it but I do think I at least need a porthole (and definitely don't want a slanted porthole) - it looks like some are bigger than others but I can't seem to find what category the larger ones would be in? Also, it looks like the only rooms left for Ocean View are on Deck 2 which seems to get mixed reviews (loud, lot of traffic in the hallways due to the kids club/theater) - if I move up a level to a family ocean view I may as well just get a verandah as the difference in price at that point is much smaller between those two staterooms.

Also, I know this is extra picky - but any way to find out what artwork is in the room you select? I love the Cinderella painting that i've seen over the bed but it seems they are random and not specific to a floor? The other artwork is great too but I wasn't sure if you could tell beforehand/while booking.

I know this is extra picky - but any way to find out what artwork is in the room you select? I love the Cinderella painting that i've seen over the bed but it seems they are random and not specific to a floor? The other artwork is great too but I wasn't sure if you could tell beforehand/while booking.
Click on "Disney Wish" and scroll right to see the column for each stateroom's theme.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...JZ-yFsb4U1KPZUd3AC8RN-kl8/htmlview?fs=e&s=cl#

I may have the opportunity to go on the Disney Wish coming up within the next 6 months. I would be going with another family (booking myself separately) and I'm trying to figure out what stateroom/deck would be best. I decided against the verandah - I had one before and barely used it but I do think I at least need a porthole (and definitely don't want a slanted porthole) - it looks like some are bigger than others but I can't seem to find what category the larger ones would be in? Also, it looks like the only rooms left for Ocean View are on Deck 2 which seems to get mixed reviews (loud, lot of traffic in the hallways due to the kids club/theater) - if I move up a level to a family ocean view I may as well just get a verandah as the difference in price at that point is much smaller between those two staterooms.

Also, I know this is extra picky - but any way to find out what artwork is in the room you select? I love the Cinderella painting that i've seen over the bed but it seems they are random and not specific to a floor? The other artwork is great too but I wasn't sure if you could tell beforehand/while booking.
The Family ocean views are larger than a regular verandah. On the Dream or Fantasy, you would have a rainforest shower in a family room, but not on this ship.

I'm considering a verandah now, not necessarily because I need it - but the family ocean view is such a jump in price from the standard ocean view that if I do that I may as well get the verandah - a smaller room with verandah would be great for me as i'm going to be the only one in the room. I'm not sure what the other people in my group are going to do yet but I think I may go with the verandah. I feel like i'd just be paying for a bigger room/extra pull down bed in the family ocean view - neither of which I would need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter