• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Considering Split Stay Pop/Swan - Am I nuts?

Controversy

Earning My Ears
Taking a spur of the moment trip to Disney, July 19-24.

In the past I have rented points for BCV, my FAVORITE resort, far in advance because the point-renting was the only way I could ever afford it... unfortunately the villas are all booked up for June and July so I'm forced to be creative! I was thinking of the following:

Pop first 2 nights (cannot handle more than that)
Swan last 3 nights

The Swan has a GREAT rate that week and I'll be close to the BC/BW area, which I love. The thing that bothers me most is the lack of a Disney feel, which is why I'm adding the nights at Pop to the beginning of the trip. I could probably afford the Swan for all 5 nights, but I feel like it wouldn't be a complete experience - especially since I'm taking a Disney first-timer. Any words of caution or agreement? Thanks!

Honestly, if you can swing the Swan for the entire time I would do that. For 5 nights, in my opinion, it is best to just stay in one place. The Swan is a great resort hotel, so close to the BoardWalk, EPCOT, and Hollywood Studios. I doubt you'll miss much of the Disney magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter