• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Considering Selling

AKVTiger

Earning My Ears
We are looking to sell one of our contracts to pay off some debt. What do you think would be a good listing price to sell quickly? It is a ...... contract.

TIA

Look at some of the resale sites, like The Timeshare Store, and see what a contract like your is selling for. Look especially at the ones with Sales Pending.

We are looking to sell one of our ......... contracts to pay off some debt. What do you think would be a good listing price to sell quickly? It is a .......pt contract.

TIA

If you have a bunch of banked points in the account that is going to help it sell quicker and for more per point. If you have a use year such as September, October, December you might even have banked points from the 2008 allocation. With The Timeshare Store, Inc.® a .....points at .............have been typically selling anywhere from $80 to $86 per point.

Best of luck with your decision. If you decide to sell I hope it sells quickly.

Jason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter