Considering renting points

ContempRocksmySocks

Earning My Ears
I am considering renting points to stay at BWV in mid Dec. I was wondering when you book through a DVC member can they book the MYW +dining, do I do it , or is this even an option because of the cheap rate I would be getting on the rooms?

While renting DVC points and having a member make a subsequent reservation for you is not terribly complicated, adding additional requests puts an unnecessary burden on the DVC member and may lead to some disappointment on your part if the requests are not according to your wishes. My advice would be to just let the DVC member make your room reservations and you take care of the rest. :wizard:

The dining plan is only offered when you book a package deal that includes room at rack rate and tickets. There's no dining plan right now (maybe never) for DVC guests.

The MYW dining option is only available on packages booked thru WDTC (CRO). It is not available on room-only cash reservations or DVC point reservations.

You will be bale to purchase MYW passes in advance or at the resort, but the dining package is not an option unless reserved directly thru Disney. It is not available to DVC members staying on points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter